Getting Admissions in BA-LLB, BBA-LLB, LLB in the topmost colleges of Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata has now been easier. We have provided you with the list of colleges offering the same. We provide the most economical and cheapest packages with direct admission to the PG/UG programs.
We have a great record of placing student driven by Law in the top law colleges under the management quota, the cities include Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai. We have a positive history of providing assured direct admission in the 5 years full-time integrated law courses of BBA LL.B and BA LL.B. We give you cent percent assurance in providing seats for law courses viz. BBA LLB, BA LLB, BCom LLB, BSc LLB, LLB, LLM, etc. We have the best counseling tram to guide and help you in our admission services to choose the desired LAW college most suitable for you. To get complete details you can contact us anytime you please to.
Our primary task is to guide candidates, students and their parents to develop surreal policies and plans in the search for Direct Admission Education, Management Quota seat counseling in best Colleges all over India. We will also take your academic profile, budget and surroundings. This is done under the direct guidance of out Direct Admission Careers guidance team.
Who can avail Admission through Management Quota Chance?
Top Law Colleges Admission through Management Quota: Students who performed for Law Entrance Exams like SET, CLAT, AILET or LSAT etc. but couldn’t achieve the cutoff for the desired Law College can still get admission through management quota in courses like BA-LLB or BBA-LLB.
- The foremost criteria are to pass in Higher secondary school (10+2)with more than 50% total marks or in an equivalent exam such as the 11+1, with A grade in a senior school with their transfer certificates from a renowned or recognized University in India or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government or from any equivalent the institution from a foreign country recognized by the government of that country. These regulations are mostly similar in all the institutes.
- Students with their Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or First Degree Certificate certificates in their +2 who have either done their studies through distance or correspondence method will also be eligible for admissions.
- An interview might be conducted for the admissions for the entering year of the 5-Year Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Legislative Law Degree Program. The admission is strictly made based on merit.
- The National-level Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)/State Level Law Entrance test scores are also taken into considerations, they might add an extra feather in your cap according to some institutes, while they might not be mandatory in all.
- Bachelor of law degree program admission has a restricted age of 20 years, in case of general category and 22 years for the candidates form SC, ST, and other Backward communities.
- Many institutes reserve a certain number of seats for foreign candidates.
- Seats are also reserved for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes, with a reservation for Persons with Disability.
- The Bar Council of India has set certain rules, the minimum passing percentage of marks should not be below 45% for the general category candidates, and the bar is brought down to 40% in the case of SC, ST, and OBC applicants, these marks are to be obtained in the qualifying examination, such as +2.
- Students waiting for their final qualifying exam results can also write the test on the condition that they should provide the proof of having passed in the qualifying exam with the given marks at the time of the interview.
- Student looking for a Master degree and for further research work after completion can also apply for the course.
- Students with a passion in Law and Business Administration but pursuing Bachelors degree in both will take certain years to complete whereas this course will mingle both interests within 5 years, which means you will save a year.
- It is also for those who want more than One Degree Course, it's like hitting two birds with a stone.